More threads by Adam Kaufman

Adam Kaufman

LocalU Member
Reaction score
I am so tired of this SCAM company.
29dollarSEO.com
voicecommand.net
What can we do to educate businesses that this is complete BS?

It seems like one in a million. I get at least 5 calls a day from similar SEO companies, many of which straight up lie about working for google and/or having control of Google's Local listings.

It seems like one in a million. I get at least 5 calls a day from similar SEO companies, many of which straight up lie about working for google and/or having control of Google's Local listings.
Really, I feel bad for the business that buys this crap. This company would be better off outsourcing sales to India. A room full of telemarketing scammers. If it was the real deal, it wouldn't be $29 as month.

Really, I feel bad for the business that buys this crap. This company would be better off outsourcing sales to India. A room full of telemarketing scammers. If it was the real deal, it wouldn't be $29 as month.
I agree with your sentiment, especially the part about the unsuspecting people buying that crap. All those older contractors who want to get in on the new fangled internet think they are actually getting something of value from these "SEO Pro's" calling them to put them "at the top of Google."

As for the $29/month, I assume that is just like the $49 HVAC tune-up, which we know $49 doesn't actually cover the cost of getting a real technician to your house, it's just a way to get them in to sell you more stuff.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom