More threads by Scott Rawlins

Scott Rawlins

Solutions
Reaction score
I have a client with a listing that the current primary owner will not transfer over. This company (with many locations) was purchased by my client some time ago. All other listings have been updated accordingly, accept this one. The current owner has simply made the account we want to be the Primary as a Site Manager. They do not recognize the partial email of whoever has ownership. The G account that has all the other listings (including this one) is owned with a domain based email. They believe this is a disgruntled former employee that is refusing to give up the listing and holding it hostage. The request for ownership has been denied 3 times now and the client is frustrated to say the least.

Advice?

I'd get in touch with GMB support but they might suggest you verify a new listing, to prove you are the real owner and then they can transfer ownership of the other one. That's what they do for SABs.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom