More threads by seoisgreat

seoisgreat

Reaction score
What are the options if a client has really bad GMB reviews? They want to delete the account and open a new account on another adress, but the website adress will be the same, so idk if google will penalize it or something similar. And I guess that the outcome will be the same long term, so is there anything that can be done about it?

Get positive reviews. That’s the only right way.

And if a business can’t get a bunch of current positive reviews, then those Negative reviews are probably right.

negative reviews don’t have to be a death knell. Sometimes things happen, go wrong, or you can’t please someone. Respond to the negative reviews, get positive reviews, and call it a day.

If it's the exact same info, Google will catch it. Really, if any of the info is the same, they will catch it. They would have to rebrand. Even then, it may not work. And if they provide poor service, they'll just get more negative reviews and be back in the same place.

As mentioned above, just get good reviews and write good replies to the negative reviews.

The only other thing I can think of is has ownership changed at all? What are the reason for the negative reviews?

Thanks guys.

The only other thing I can think of is has ownership changed at all? What are the reason for the negative reviews?
Mainly it has been poor communication within the business so its been a lot of confusion of what needs to be done combined with that the owner has no real overview of the business so everyone is slacking and taking advantage of the situation.

bury the bad ones with good reviews. I mean you have to really get a TON of good reviews. also, flag any reviews that could be construed as hate speech, or any that have profanity or anything that might have a reason to get removed. doesnt hurt to try, maybe some will get removed for that

Also suggest you go through the bad reviews: have the issues in those reviews been address and rectified? If so, can you respond to the reviews to indicate that?

Well, you said it pretty clearly "poor communication within the business... confusion... owner has no real overview of the business..."

Fix that problem before worrying about negative reviews, anything else is a temporary fix.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom