More threads by Cordell Crowley

Reaction score
Hey all, so I don't have any experience with Yellowpages thus far, but a client I have is very concerned about a YP issue so I figured I'd try to get it taken care of.

It sounded simple enough: The old business at his address (from many years ago before his business moved in) is still listed on YP as being at that address, and he wants it removed.

Here is the listing in question: Shirley's Flower Basket in Cleveland , TN . I'm not sure if I'm missing something or what, but I don't see a "suggest an edit" option or anything at all I can interact with to submit a report to YP about the business being closed. I couldn't find any reliable phone support on their website either, as it all pertained to advertising. So I have no idea what action I can really take to get this removed/closed.

If anybody can give me a suggestion on how to go about this, it would be appreciated.

Okay, thank you for the help! I sent them an email and will wait to hear back from them.

Hey all, so I don't have any experience with Yellowpages thus far, but a client I have is very concerned about a YP issue so I figured I'd try to get it taken care of.

It sounded simple enough: The old business at his address (from many years ago before his business moved in) is still listed on YP as being at that address, and he wants it removed.

Here is the listing in question: Shirley's Flower Basket in Cleveland , TN . I'm not sure if I'm missing something or what, but I don't see a "suggest an edit" option or anything at all I can interact with to submit a report to YP about the business being closed. I couldn't find any reliable phone support on their website either, as it all pertained to advertising. So I have no idea what action I can really take to get this removed/closed.

If anybody can give me a suggestion on how to go about this, it would be appreciated.

That listing is claimed. The easiest way would be to get access back for the listing. Do a "forgot password" on any and all emails he has and figure out which one it is and log in and see if you have the listing.

Alternatively you can email in for support but that takes much longer than this method and there's a chance they screw it up. They're not as bad as GMB support but they're not amazing either.

Does he want the address changed or removed? For YP because of how they currently work, this is key.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom