More threads by luischavez0104

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
Sorry if this is already in a previous post but I am looking to define what is needed for multiple companies to share the same addresses. For an example, let's say the same owner has 2 businesses one for roofing and one for flooring and they are separate entities but are under the same address.
My understanding was that they must have separate:

• Names
  • Phone Numbers
  • Websites
  • Signage/Employees
  • Suite Numbers
Are these accurate or does anyone have amendments to this list?
Also, do the requirements change if they are SAB's versus Storefront?
Thank you!

Solution
Hey Everyone,
Sorry if this is already in a previous post but I am looking to define what is needed for multiple companies to share the same addresses. For an example, let's say the same owner has 2 businesses one for roofing and one for flooring and they are separate entities but are under the same address.

• Names
  • Phone Numbers
  • Websites
  • Signage/Employees
  • Suite Numbers
Thank you!

Based on what you described this is outside of compliance and you won't be able to create 2 businesses at the same address. Just create one...
Hey Everyone,

• Names
  • Phone Numbers
  • Websites
  • Signage/Employees
  • Suite Numbers
Thank you!

Based on what you described this is outside of compliance and you won't be able to create 2 businesses at the same address. Just create one business profile for both services.

Solution
Based on what you described this is outside of compliance and you won't be able to create 2 businesses at the same address. Just create one business profile for both services.

Thanks for the response! Sorry if it was unclear but if the owner is a part of 2 separate franchises but share the same address what would be the requirements? It's two different companies.
Thanks!

I've done this many times. The biggest thing you need that is unique is the category. Make sure you have two separate categories. Don't worry so much about creating STE numbers or sharing the same address. As long as you have a unique business name, phone, website and categories, you can build visibility for both profiles.

@keyserholiday I am curious as to why you say this would be out of compliance and why he would not be able to create two separate profiles? He says that they are two separate businesses in two separate categories. I have a situation that this is relevant to and I want to make sure I am clear on what can be done within guidelines. Thanks!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom