More threads by Claudia

Claudia

Solutions
Reaction score
I recently went through the process of requesting Google to remove 2 reviews from a clients profile. I used the link Manage your Google Business reviews - Google Business Profile Help. I received an email from Google that states...

Thank you for alerting us to certain reviews associated with your "client profile page" Business Profile on Google.
We found these reviews in violation of Google policies, so we've made all the removals you asked for. Learn more about our policies.
Because this request is complete, this email address can't accept replies. We regret any inconvenience.
You already know that reviews can help customers engage with your business. Did you also know that replying to your reviews can help build customer trust? Learn more about replying to reviews.

Thanks,
The Google Support team

Unfortunately the reviews are still there. I put in another support ticket to address this but I am getting no where. Any suggestions on what I can do?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom