More threads by luischavez0104

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, has anyone noticed reviews from years ago disappearing on GBPs? One of our clients is gaining new reviews but the review count is staying stagnant because old reviews are being removed. He had some recent reviews go missing which were added back via support but this has been an ongoing issue. I made sure that the reviews werent being left at the same place and he confirmed that customers are leaving reviews from their homes.
Thanks!

Well, deceased users would go totally dormant, for one.

That being said, you haven't been very explicit about how many reviews are being lost, so it's hard to tell whether the numbers support the attrition rate one would expect from account closures.

Well, deceased users would go totally dormant, for one.

That being said, you haven't been very explicit about how many reviews are being lost, so it's hard to tell whether the numbers support the attrition rate one would expect from account closures.

That's a valid point and also it's been around 5-10 as far as we can tell.

That's a valid point and also it's been around 5-10 as far as we can tell.

so, to gauge this, we also need to consider 5-10 out of how many? (out of 20-30 is big, out of 300 is not so much) and over how long a period of time?

I should have asked that more clearly when I pointed we didn't know how big the problem was 😅

In addition to the algorithm that evaluates reviews as they are posted, Google also evaluates reviews that are already online. For more details, see this propaganda video: .

To jump to the section that matters:

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU Webinar

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom