More threads by Rene

Rene

Reaction score
I'm coming upon several listings which require video verification. Is there a way I can upload prerecorded videos my clients have sent me for these or do they have to go into their account and go do this on their own? I'm not local to any of them so I am unable to the video myself (though I wish I could)...

Thank you!!

Hi Rene, someone at the actual location needs to do the video walkthrough and then they upload it as soon as the video is done recording.

Solution
How does this work if you have multiple locations under the same account, none of which can have access to the main account?

How does this work if you have multiple locations under the same account, none of which can have access to the main account?

I'm not sure I understand. The videos are used on a location by location basis. Each location, or GBP requires it's own unique video verification.

So ... in the scenario I am thinking about, we have a main GMAIL account with say 10 business groups in it. Each business group is a medical practice, and may have 5-50 locations and doctors under it. Average 4 locations with 10 docs at each location.

But they are all owned and controlled by the main GMAIL account. Which only corporate has access to. (Corporate does all GMB editing for the business groups.) Literally 1 account controls all the business groups.

How would we give an employee at a new location in one of these business groups halfway across the country access to the account to film a video? Would we have to create GMAIL accounts for each business group and add the new account as a Manager? And then instruct the employee to log into that new account just for the purpose of the video verification?

I guess if that works, we could just ask the employee if they already have a GMAIL account and invite them to the business group for the video verification purpose?

Would we have to create GMAIL accounts for each business group and add the new account as a Manager? And then instruct the employee to log into that new account just for the purpose of the video verification?

Yes you would need to add the individual practitioners as an owner on the listings and then they would have to work with Google to do the video verification at their location.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom