More threads by stevedimatteo

stevedimatteo

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

At our agency, we have a client who is running two separate businesses out of the same corporate headquarters address: 5445 Smith Rd

From everything I know and have read, according to Google, as long as those are two distinctly different businesses, they can operate at the same address. It can't be, for instance, a plumber creating different profiles for his different services at the same address, but you can have the two separate businesses at the same address as long as it's not a coworking space or virtual office.

We've talked about creating a new mailing address with a suite number to further separate the two businesses, but I wanted to get everyone's thoughts on how viable it would be to move forward with utilizing both of the GMB profiles currently at this address.

Thanks!

From everything I know and have read, according to Google, as long as those are two distinctly different businesses, they can operate at the same address. It can't be, for instance, a plumber creating different profiles for his different services at the same address, but you can have the two separate businesses at the same address as long as it's not a coworking space or virtual office.

That's exactly right. As long as they are truly separate businesses, with different categories, you should be fine.

Thank you both! They do not share the same website or phone number, so we're good there. And they are completely separate businesses in different categories, so we should be okay there too.

I appreciate the responses!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom