More threads by Scott Rawlins

Scott Rawlins

Solutions
Reaction score
This is a unique situation for me and would love feedback from any others that may have run across this before. I'll try to explain without being too specific.

I have two separate businesses (holistic practitioner and a life coach) that share an office space, compete with a Suite #. However, the address is the only thing they share. Each have their own site and each have their own local phone number.

Is this permissible? What complications do you foresee arising from this situation?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Scott,

I'd just be sure they don't have any related or overlapping categories and you should be OK.

Possibly to help differentiate more, one could use suite and one could go without it. There is usually a directory in most office buildings and neither would get walk-in traffic. I think most clients would call for appt.

There is always the chance of a merge or the algo or a moderator thinking it's really one business, but I think that would be a very small risk.

That's pretty much what I thought. I will certainly make sure there is no overlap with cats or anything else. Thanks for the your help and the confirmation of my thinking.

This is a unique situation for me and would love feedback from any others that may have run across this before. I'll try to explain without being too specific.

I have two separate businesses (holistic practitioner and a life coach) that share an office space, compete with a Suite #. However, the address is the only thing they share. Each have their own site and each have their own local phone number.

Is this permissible? What complications do you foresee arising from this situation?

Thanks for your feedback.

I know this isn't really what you asked about, but what about combining them into the same brand, with one website, one listing in maps, etc.. I bet your two businesses have a ton of overlap anyway with those two market areas. If you need separate phone numbers because you advertise them separately, just keep those numbers away from google and use them in your ads only.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom