More threads by aaronb

aaronb

Reaction score
Hello,
Our agency deals with a lot of Service Area Businesses and previously had not had any issues with adding a single business to our Google Agency Dashboard. We have one client in particular now, that no matter how many times we try and look them up in the agency dashboard dropdown to request access they do not come up. Their listing is verified and shows in maps searches. They are a service area business without a physical location though. I am noticing more and more that only businesses with a physical address are showing in the drop down to send an access request too. This previously had not been the case to my knowledge. My question being are only businesses with a physical address now able to show up and get added to GMB Agency Dashboards? Otherwise what possible workarounds are available for us to get this client into our dashboard? Thanks.

Aaron

Solution
Hey there,

I encountered this problem. It also didn't work if the client requested me as a user from the back end of the GMB. I finally got the group number from one of the groups that I made within my agency dashboard and got the group number requested from the GMB. It took me a while to figure this out, but it worked. Send your client a group number and have them request that instead of typing in your user contact info.

See if that works for you.
Hey Aaron,

I just checked some of ours and am able to see them no problem. Have you tried a different browser? Do all your coworkers also have this issue? If so, I'd suggest doing a screen-capture video and contacting GMB support about it.

Hey Aaron,

I just checked some of ours and am able to see them no problem. Have you tried a different browser? Do all your coworkers also have this issue? If so, I'd suggest doing a screen-capture video and contacting GMB support about it.
Joy,
Thanks for getting back to me on this. Yeah I have checked other browsers and still get the same issue of the listings not getting pulled up by Google. I asked several coworkers and they are getting the same issue with our Agency dashboard as well. I'll move on to try and doing the screen capture video and reach out to support. I'll be honest not looking forward to doing the back and forth chase down with Google Support. lol I'll do it if that is what it takes though.
Thanks!

Hey there,

I encountered this problem. It also didn't work if the client requested me as a user from the back end of the GMB. I finally got the group number from one of the groups that I made within my agency dashboard and got the group number requested from the GMB. It took me a while to figure this out, but it worked. Send your client a group number and have them request that instead of typing in your user contact info.

Solution
Hey there,

Agam,

Thank you so much! Getting the group number and having the GMB request it as a user pulled them in and fixed our issue.

Thanks Again!
Aaron

Awesome, Aaron!! I'm relatively new to all this and I came across this thread when I was searching for a solution, so when I figured it out, I created an account so I could come back and tell you lol.

Happy to be here and glad to help =).
Arielle

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom