More threads by bailey_t

bailey_t

Reaction score
Got this email from support after noticing that all the owner images/all posts with photos were getting rejected/removed

"Thank you for contacting Google Business Profile Support. I hope you are doing well!
This email is in reference to your query to add photos to your business profile "XXXXXX" and you error regarding photos. I apologize for the inconvenience.
I'd like to inform you that we can't approve your photos as your photo contributions violate our Maps User Content policies. This removal is permanent. It will not affect other services associated with your Google account. However, you are no longer able to contribute imagery/local posts."

I am still seeing all my posts with photos in the SERPS but on the backend everything is disabled... I am just confused what happened and whats going on.

My first guess is that the boilerplate text fails to carry important info (for example maybe the CATEGORY had its ability to make posts removed). But unless you're willing to show the GBP, no one will be able to really comment.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom