More threads by wehrlse1

wehrlse1

Reaction score
Hello! I have a client whose 360 photo has been blurred by a malicious former customer. I reached out to Maps Community and Google, but they are unable to un-blur the image. I noticed that there is another street view photo displayed on the listing that has an un-blurred image of the office, but only if you click into the Street View & 360 category of the photos. Is there a way to replace the blurred image that is displayed on the SERP with the better image?
If I am unable to replace the photo, do you think leaving it like this is ok? I don't want to tell the client we should hire a 360 photographer if it is not something worth worrying about.
Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 2.31.56 PM.png

I don't want to tell the client we should hire a 360 photographer if it is not something worth worrying about.

That's exactly what I would do. Seems like a great opportunity to show off the office AND fix the blurred image issue.

I don't think there is a way to un-blur the image.

Thank you so much! I know that the 360 photographer photos can cost up to $400 (or more) so I was worried to tell them to spend the money if there wasn't much benefit.

Thank you so much! I know that the 360 photographer photos can cost up to $400 (or more) so I was worried to tell them to spend the money if there wasn't much benefit.

$400?? I was thinking of taking such pictures for one of my projects but I couldn't even imagine that they are so expensive

If you don't want to spend $400 for a 360 photographer.... You can actually do it your own from the Street View App. It's not as polished as using a 360 camera - but cheaper than $400.

Here's a helpful video tutorial:

Yea, Google will not unblur it. You may be able to do the 360 yourself, but that may not connect it to maps.

This is the problem point, now a trusted photographer may be able to, I would ask them first. Contact Joe Danzer here he can probably help About Us - Advanced Online Insights

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom