More threads by wehrlse1

wehrlse1

Reaction score
Hello! I have a client whose 360 photo has been blurred by a malicious former customer. I reached out to Maps Community and Google, but they are unable to un-blur the image. I noticed that there is another street view photo displayed on the listing that has an un-blurred image of the office, but only if you click into the Street View & 360 category of the photos. Is there a way to replace the blurred image that is displayed on the SERP with the better image?
If I am unable to replace the photo, do you think leaving it like this is ok? I don't want to tell the client we should hire a 360 photographer if it is not something worth worrying about.
Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 2.31.56 PM.png

If you don't want to spend $400 for a 360 photographer.... You can actually do it your own from the Street View App. It's not as polished as using a 360 camera - but cheaper than $400.

Here's a helpful video tutorial:

Thank you so much! I know that the 360 photographer photos can cost up to $400 (or more) so I was worried to tell them to spend the money if there wasn't much benefit.

Yea, Google will not unblur it. You may be able to do the 360 yourself, but that may not connect it to maps.

This is the problem point, now a trusted photographer may be able to, I would ask them first. Contact Joe Danzer here he can probably help About Us - Advanced Online Insights

I don't want to tell the client we should hire a 360 photographer if it is not something worth worrying about.

That's exactly what I would do. Seems like a great opportunity to show off the office AND fix the blurred image issue.

I don't think there is a way to un-blur the image.

Thank you so much! I know that the 360 photographer photos can cost up to $400 (or more) so I was worried to tell them to spend the money if there wasn't much benefit.

$400?? I was thinking of taking such pictures for one of my projects but I couldn't even imagine that they are so expensive

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom