More threads by luischavez0104

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,
We had an instant GBP verification on 10/13 through email. Following that, the listing was pending and on 10/17 listing was suspended. On 10/19 we submitted the reinstatement form and on 10/28 replied to the suspension email asking for an update. Afterwards on 11/4 we submitted another reinstatement form and used the phone bill as proof . On 11/14 we submitted another reinstatement form since it's been 10 days.
Has anyone experience Google support not replying to reinstatement request for 3+ weeks?
Are there any next steps we can take?
Thank you!
17366969993933477960 Profile ID

greater-atlanta-service-area.jpg

atlanta-leasing.jpg

atlanta-suspended.jpg

Last edited:
Solution
I have experienced 30 day waits since about the beginning of October. There was a bug of sorts that caused profiles to get suspended for minor changes, resulting in a tremendous backlog of these cases. I still have a couple that were started late October and have not received a reply yet.

Hi Sarah, thank you for the insight! Are there any articles on this specific bug/glitch that you're aware of?
Hi,
We had an instant GBP verification on 10/13 through email. Following that, the listing was pending and on 10/17 listing was suspended. On 10/19 we submitted the reinstatement form and on 10/28 replied to the suspension email asking for an update. Afterwards on 11/4 we submitted another reinstatement form and used the phone bill as proof . On 11/14 we submitted another reinstatement form since it's been 10 days.
Has anyone experience Google support not replying to reinstatement request for 3+ weeks?
Thank you!

I have experienced 30 day waits since about the beginning of October. There was a bug of sorts that caused profiles to get suspended for minor changes, resulting in a tremendous backlog of these cases. I still have a couple that were started late October and have not received a reply yet.

Hi Sarah, thank you for the insight! Are there any articles on this specific bug/glitch that you're aware of?

Solution
Hi,
Thank you!
17366969993933477960 Profile ID

greater-atlanta-service-area.jpg

atlanta-leasing.jpg

atlanta-suspended.jpg

Typically if Google doesn’t respond it’s because the documents you sent are not valid and / or your profile is still not within the guidelines. You have several counties listed on your profile. Can you confirm that you are within 2 hour driving distance from all the service areas you listed?

Typically if Google doesn’t respond it’s because the documents you sent are not valid and / or your profile is still not within the guidelines. You have several counties listed on your profile. Can you confirm that you are within 2 hour driving distance from all the service areas you listed?

Hi Claudia, thanks for the response! This listing was reinstated a while ago. The original post was from last year.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom