More threads by nicoco

nicoco

Reaction score
A potential client reached out to me because his listing was suspended as he was using a PO box (he is a service area business)
He got a physical office address to take care of the problem and submitted a reinstatement request with proof of address but got denied ( i guess the address still doesn't abide by the guidelines).
Because of this, I feel he tried claiming a new listing using the physical address which has been flagged as duplicate
The original listing still shows with the PO box address but he has no access to it (so I assume it is a soft suspension)
So as It stands, He has a suspended listing he can't edit and an unverified duplicate listing. What should he do?

Many thanks

Solution
So if he doesn't I guess He would need to make sure he fulfills those requirements. What about if he wants to revert back to a service area type of business? How would he reinstate the initial listing and what would he need to do with the duplicate? (sorry about all the questions)

He will to meet both requirements if he want to use that address with the address showing or to mark it as a SAB. His other option to use him home address, hide the address and supply an official document with his company name and address and a video taken from the street and have him walk on to show his office set up ie laptop, computer, or his work tools.
A potential client reached out to me because his listing was suspended as he was using a PO box (he is a service area business)
He got a physical office address to take care of the problem and submitted a reinstatement request with proof of address but got denied ( i guess the address still doesn't abide by the guidelines).
Because of this, I feel he tried claiming a new listing using the physical address which has been flagged as duplicate
The original listing still shows with the PO box address but he has no access to it (so I assume it is a soft suspension)
So as It stands, He has a suspended listing he can't edit and an unverified duplicate listing. What should he do?

Many thanks

Does your client have permanent signage at the new address? Do they have any official documents that show the business name and the updated address? Is so what are they? A lease won’t work.

Does your client have permanent signage at the new address? Do they have any official documents that show the business name and the updated address? Is so what are they? A lease won’t work.

Thanks Jason. I'm not entirely sure but when i check their "new" address on google maps I can't see a photo of their business or any permanent signage which from experience is not a very positive sign.

Thanks Jason. I'm not entirely sure but when i check their "new" address on google maps I can't see a photo of their business or any permanent signage which from experience is not a very positive sign.

Ask your client these questions?

Ask your client these questions?

So if he doesn't I guess He would need to make sure he fulfills those requirements. What about if he wants to revert back to a service area type of business? How would he reinstate the initial listing and what would he need to do with the duplicate? (sorry about all the questions)

He will to meet both requirements if he want to use that address with the address showing or to mark it as a SAB. His other option to use him home address, hide the address and supply an official document with his company name and address and a video taken from the street and have him walk on to show his office set up ie laptop, computer, or his work tools.

Solution

Awesome! Thanks so much Jason

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom