Tony Wang

How long is it taking for reinstatement these days? I submitted the form a week ago, but not sure what to expect. I also never received acknowledgement of submission, is that normal?

This is a weird case, business moved from another state, SAB computer repair. I think he had already updated his (hidden) address because the new service area was correct. But when searching his name, Google showed a small box at the top right with his name + old location, along with an arrow. When you clicked, it showed his knowledge panel with new service area; but somehow Google was thinking he was still at his old location.

Anyhow, first/only thing I did was to change the phone number to a local number, and it was immediately suspended.

Now that I think about it, I wonder if he never updated the address and just updated the service area? I would think that should have triggered something.

Also, I recall reading a long time ago that moving the business to another state would require creating a new listing. Is that true?

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Administrator
LocalU Faculty
They were really fast a few weeks ago and we'd hear back in 24-48 hours but currently, it's taking closer to a week or longer.

You will need to create a new listing for someone that has moved to a new state. There is a possibility that Google will move the reviews. It depends on the business type and how much has "changed".

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

LocalU.org

Google Product Exert

Top Bottom