More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
One of our regular members, Ashwin from Synup, just created a great guide to Local Schema I wanted to share because I know some of you have questions and your clients may ask about it too. So this guide is worth a bookmark.

The Ultimate Guide To Local Schema ? Synup Blog

Why should you be investing time in schema?

Though there is no conclusive evidence to support that adding schema improves ranking results, except maybe author markup and author rank.

But, it?s easy to get your schema markup done, and at the least:

You stand out in the SERPs with rich snippets for author and review schema markups.

Third party applications other than Google, Bing etc., can pull your data in structured format if you follow schema.org?s markup conventions

Over time, as more data needs to be ingested into applications and platforms, schema markup data will very easily be integrated and business? that have it done stand to benefit

Head over to read the rest. It looks good enough that I just added this blog to my feedreader.

Thanks Ashwin!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom