JustinB

Reaction score
I bet I got your attention with that title. I had this bookmarked, and I was coming around to revisiting this legendary post from 2015, when I noticed, 2 women......just 2 women were featured for this 90 SEO expert round-up, a nice 2% representation in this silo article. Now I like Tim, there's not anyone in the SEO community who wouldn't jump at a chance to guest-post/collaborate with the guy, which is why it takes a new guy on the scene to take the hits and point out, Tim, you need to network more...

11cjst.jpg

p.s. nice to see Local Search Forum's Joy Hawkins on the list.

11cjst.jpg

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
I counted 5 women, but still... it's not enough.

And ditto on Joy. She's everywhere these days!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Tim Colling Reported Post by Tim Colling Mod Squad 0
sixthcitysarah Anyone know much on in-page PHP coded redirects? Websites, Software, and Security 1
whitespark Everything You Need to Know About Google My Business Posts Google My Business & Google Maps 3
djbaxter PHP 8: What WordPress Users Need to Know Websites, Software, and Security 0
fpaschoal How to know if a business is verified on GMB Google My Business & Google Maps 2
djbaxter The Online Companies That Know the Most About You Mobile & Social 0
J Don't know if company submitted for GMB reinstatement Help & Support for Google Local 2
L How do I set notifications for Google my Business edits that were not done by us or our clients and how to know what Google updated? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
Matthew Summers If I Report a Spammer via the Redressal Form, will said Spammer know who did it? Spam on Google 2
Marissa Did You Know in Local Panel NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 1
djbaxter Google wants to know your location Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 2
djbaxter Google's John Mueller: Know what you're writing about or get an expert Organic SEO 2
Steven12 Calling All Power People in this Group... (You'll Know First) Local Search 5
D Simplifying SEO, 4,000+ words on what I know Recycle Bin 0
Jeffrey Does anyone know where this pulls from? Local Search 12
C Who REALLY Knows How Much "Optimization" Is Just Wheel Spinning Google My Business & Google Maps 10
M How to know which kw's best to choose for blog? Local Search 13
Garrett Sussman What You Need to Know: Online Review Management and Marketing in 2018 Local Reviews 2
Chris_Gregory Anyone know of a Pinging service for URL's and Title Tags? Local Search 5
Linda Buquet Upgrading Forum to SSL - Please let us know if any problems Forum Tech Support 16
jvaquino Does anyone know any VPN software that has Ottawa ON IP's? Local SEO Tools & Software 1
Ray Litvak Should Local SEO Experts know web design (HTML/WP)? Consultant's Corner 6
Conor Treacy Dex Media, Dex Knows, Dex Digital - website scraping/duplication? Local Search 3
BenFisher What real estate agents and multi-agent offices need to know. Google My Business & Google Maps 18
R Look at what GOOGLE is testing now! nice knowing you Google maps. Local Search 3
elwalker Anyone know how to add attributes? Google My Business & Google Maps 5
pbarnhart Google Wants To Know Where "Home" and "Work" are Local Search 5
K Google has something against megaformers and I don't know why! Google My Business & Google Maps 20
J Anyone know what plugin this is ? Websites, Software, and Security 1
Linda Buquet Google Local Resources the Pros Need to Know Google My Business & Google Maps 0
Linda Buquet New Google Local 3 Pack Shake-Up: Definitive Overview - All You Need to Know Google My Business & Google Maps 9
Christa Morgante Local SEO Stats You Should Know Consultant's Corner 0
Dustybones White Board Friday: What You Need to Know About Technical SEO Organic SEO 1
G Does Anyone Know If Something Like This Exists?... Local Search 4
JoyHawkins 8 Google URLS Every Local SEO Needs to Know Google My Business & Google Maps 7
Dustybones Know, Engage and Build Your Brand to Dominate SERPS Local Search 3
N Best Practice for knowing what keywords pull a 7-pack Local Search 1
JoyHawkins I Want to Know your Biggest Local Search Questions Local Search 15
Linda Buquet The Google Mobile Update - What you Need to Know for Local SEO Google My Business & Google Maps 4
Colan Nielsen Everything You Need To Know About Pigeon Local Search 3
H Does anybody know what vendor this report came from? Local SEO Tools & Software 1
G Anybody know how to check for duplicate citations? Citations 9
Dustybones How Easy is it to Spam Google Places for Business? The FBI Knows Google My Business & Google Maps 0
B How do I know if a listing was hit with a penalty? Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Travis Van Slooten Does Anyone Know Anything About eLocalLawyers.com? Local Search 2
shondarogers How do you know if your places listing is disconnected from your site? Local Search 3
C My website ranking has fallen the recently and I don't know why. Help & Support for Google Local 14
Chris Ratchford Client's Yelp listing already claimed- but they don't know how Local Search 6
Nick.SEOSpark 10 Things SEOs & SMBs Should Know About New Google Places Dashboard Google My Business & Google Maps 10
Chris Alphen Dex Knows Local Search 4