More threads by Lanerizz

Lanerizz

Reaction score
I read this article from you fine folks at Sterling Sky: How to Track Calls from Ads in the 3-Pack - Google Ads Help - Sterling Sky Inc

Really helpful, did not know we were missing call attribution there.

My question: If we're using CallRail and have a tracking number in the primary number, does turning on Preview Call History mess with that at all? Will there be google tracking numbers in GBP on top of our tracking numbers?

Appreciate the help!

Solution
I believe the only thing that happens is the consumer would now see the call preview history phone number and it would forward to the tracking number. As far as I know it shouldn't screw up the call rail tracking.
I believe the only thing that happens is the consumer would now see the call preview history phone number and it would forward to the tracking number. As far as I know it shouldn't screw up the call rail tracking.

Solution
Thanks Colan, is the call preview tracking number static, or does it change ever? That is akways a primary concern for clients.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom