More threads by bfrazier

bfrazier

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello! I have a client who is trying to verify their location with the only option available, which is video verification. She goes through the process, and when it's time to upload, she gets this error message:
1718310125527.jpg

She tries again (and again, and again), and gets the same message. We reached out to Google Support twice, and received the same no-reply email response:
1718310296840.jpg

In the recent past, a response from Google Support about video verification issues came with the option to contact them directly, with a link in the email, and from there the client could do a live video verification. With this auto-response, that's not an option, I can't reply to clarify the issue (because "this email doesn't allow replies"), and the client doesn't have the option to contact a Google rep in her error message. What do we do now? Contacting Google Support a 3rd time (and sharing the previous Case ID like I did the 2nd time I contacted them) will probably yield the same results.

HALP! :)

@whitespark has a detailed video about that particular error from earlier this year:

The short version is Darren dropped the resolution on the video to the lowest setting and made the video under 90 seconds . . . the issue seems to be potentially a 75 MB max on the video file

Thank you Brian - TGL! We'll give this a shot. Much appreciated!
@whitespark has a detailed video about that particular error from earlier this year:

The short version is Darren dropped the resolution on the video to the lowest setting and made the video under 90 seconds . . . the issue seems to be potentially a 75 MB max on the video file

I had that experience and submitted a support ticket and had a reply from Google within 24 hrs and a representative actually called the client and advised it was a technical issue and to try from another browser. Client was using Chrome, but did it on Safari (had to sign in all over again) and it worked.

I had that experience and submitted a support ticket and had a reply from Google within 24 hrs and a representative actually called the client and advised it was a technical issue and to try from another browser. Client was using Chrome, but did it on Safari (had to sign in all over again) and it worked.

This is great! I'm noting this suggestion just in case the resolution isn't the issue. Thank you!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom