More threads by JS Girard

JS Girard

Solutions
Reaction score
I'm genuinely not sure if this is a common issue, as I mostly hear talk about upload failures.

The problem I'm talking about here is common amongst our clients attempting video verification. What happens is that at the screen where you choose between live video call and video upload, the "next" button is just plain unresponsive. Tapping it does not move to the next step of the process no matter which option you select. Is this a known issue?

Basically, in numerous cases, it is entirely impossible to move past this screen (this is from a video taken by a client as proof, but we don't yet have permission so I cannot post a link):
1689354728943.jpg

My initial theory was that in Quebec you can only do this during office hours in France because French-langage support is based in Europe and at the time this was attempted it would have been 5:13pm in France. However, this appears contradicted by one coworker who reported that most confusingly it seems like verification attempted on Thursday between 2pm and 4pm had the least amount of problems...

I would suggest contacting support and stating you need a different way to verify.

Solution
In theory that's what we're doing, but we're having this problem several times a week with separate new profiles.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom