More threads by greenfiend

Reaction score
I haven't looked at our listings on Yellowpages in a while, and due to some former hands who constantly changed addresses and didn't clean up the citations we have a handful of erroneous listings to fix.

And YP just continues to be a pain as the "Claim Your Listing" form does nothing but send someone from Thryv trying to sell you something instead of doing the one and only thing you requested. I've deliberately avoided their stubborn calls and they never reply to my emails.

Does anyone know how to handle these guys to get a YP listing claimed or even updated? Is there a workaround, a special email address of someone at YP, Superpages, or DexKnows who can actually help?

@greenfiend, I'd be interested to hear if those email addresses still get through.

But yeah, I've found generally that when a site no longer gives business owners a way to maintain their listings, the site has circled the drain and is no longer important.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom