More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
13,313
Reaction score
4,148
Zagat.jpg

Zagat is back in the SERPS​

Nick Rink reported yesterday at the Local Search Pros Community, that he noticed Zagat is back. Have not heard anyone else mention, so wanted to share here.

Nick said:

Zagat's back

Not sure if this is new or not but I've just noticed a familiar face in the local results. Has Google been showing the Zagat link for a while and I've just missed it or is this fresh?

Click the SERP in the screenshot I captured above here: Los Angeles restaurants

Then click "More Restaurants" and you'll see you can also filter the list by Zagat rating
- under the "More" drop down.

What do you think about this revival?

Zagat.jpg
 

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

GMBAPI

Our Brands

Back
Top Bottom