Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Another nice review write-up from Phil.

Most local SEOs don?t help clients on reviews, much or at all. They can?t outsource it, it doesn?t look like a lot of billable hours on paper, it takes tough love, and they?re not even sure what they?re supposed to do.
That?s a shame. Few things can prove your worth as much as helping clients get dialed-in on reviews. Having good rankings without good reviews is good only for one?s competitors.

10 Ways Local SEOs Can Start Helping Their Clients Get Reviews | LocalVisibilitySystem.com

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing Colan! Was hoping someone would.
Didn't read yet, but coming from Phil, you KNOW it's good! :)

Reaction score
That's a great post Phil, I especially like the attention made with where to look when making strategic decisions about where to send customers to leave reviews.

Miriam's review audit is amazing too, and every business owner absolutely needs to spend at least some time with negative customer feedback. For every bad review, there's potentially a hundred silent customers that simply won't come back, and may even bad mouth you to friends. It's always worth the time spent with reviews good and bad, the knowledge you can get from them is invaluable.

CodyBaird

Reaction score
Hey Phil
Another great review post. Btw. I can't leave a comment on your site. Says I'm spam. Maybe I am. Just a heads up.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JoyHawkins Free Webinar: 4 Ways Your Competitors are Cheating at Local SEO Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Garrett Sussman 7 Ways To Improve Local SEO Without Building Links Local Reviews 12
Upstager Couple Questions - Best Ways to Learn Local SEO? Google Local 101 3
L Multi-Location SEO: City Page Content the Easy Way (From a Local Content Writer) Local Content 11
Linda Buquet Multi-Location SEO: City Page Content the Easy Way (From a Local Content Writer) Local Content 11
Linda Buquet Local SEO Strategy: Find Out what They Want and Give it To Them - 5 Ways (SEland) Local Search 0
MiriamEllis Your Fav Way To Be Alerted To Local SEO News? Marketing 4
Linda Buquet Simple Ways to Show Potential Clients Why Local SEO Is Important Consultant's Corner 3
Linda Buquet Brainstorm - Best Ways to Get Local SEO Clients Fast? Consultant's Corner 15
sergiuliano What is the best way to do Advanced Local SEO Prospecting ? Local Search 5
nathangdavidson What's the best way to advise Google when there's a bogus business listing returned in a Local Pack? Google My Business & Google Maps 10
Garrett Sussman 3 Creative Ways to Use Community Events to Get Reviews For Your Local Business Local Reviews 2
Linda Buquet Brainstorm: Best Ways to Get New Local Search Clients Fast? Round 3 Consultant's Corner 1
Linda Buquet Brainstorm: Best Ways to Get New Local Search Clients Fast? Round 3 Google My Business & Google Maps 1
CodyBaird New for Local Guides: Earn points in 5 ways Local Reviews 4
L ✔ Amazing New Tool! 3 Ways to use Impactana for Local Search Content Local Content 12
Linda Buquet ✔ Amazing New Tool! 3 Ways to use Impactana for Local Search Content Local Content 12
Linda Buquet How To Embed a Google Local Map the Easy Way - Local Pros Discuss Google My Business & Google Maps 4
Linda Buquet Local Search Brainstorm: Best Ways to Get New Clients Fast? Round 2 Consultant's Corner 9
Linda Buquet Local Search: Best Ways to Get New Clients Fast! Consultant's Corner 4
Linda Buquet Haha! Creative Way to get a Local Citation and Backlink from Google? Not! Local Search 1
Gsmithmike What is the best way to check local ranking for a keyword? Local Search 26
Linda Buquet Remnant or Shell Google+ Pages? The Different Ways these Local Pests Get Created Google My Business & Google Maps 1
Linda Buquet Out-of-the-Box Local Marketing - 4 Ways to Use Meetup for Links, Citations, Customers Local Search 0
J Is there a way to do Local Search for an E-commerce store, which has no location? Local Search 2
ColoradoChris Best way for local business to get +1's? Google My Business & Google Maps 9
T SEOmoz is now Moz and new local software on the way Local SEO Tools & Software 1
J Any Way to Move Google Local Listings to a New Account without Re-verifying? Google My Business & Google Maps 4
Eric Rohrback Best way to change phone number in G+Local Google My Business & Google Maps 4
J Way to Track Organic Clicks vs Google Plus Local Clicks from Blended Results? Local SEO Tools & Software 9
Linda Buquet 7 Ways to Kill Your Google Local Rankings - Local Visibility System Local Search 5
JoyHawkins Best Way to Tell if a G+ Business Page has been Merged with the G+ Local Page or Not Local Search 17
H Is there any way to refresh/Renew a GMB Covid post Google My Business & Google Maps 1
djbaxter Spam registrations are way up again this past week Admin Stuff 2
Ben Walsh Best way to contact the GMB team for duplicates, etc., at the moment? All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 4
raellovepie 1 Address - 9 Confirmed Listings | Best way to report? Spam on Google 5
S Is there a way to get an RSS feed of GMB posts? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
F Best Way to Remove a Practitioner Listing Google Duplicates & Merges 3
C A way to find a removed review? Local Reviews 2
F Boosting GMBs The Right Way Google My Business & Google Maps 2
Rich Owings Is this a way to get review star icons for your own site in SERPs? Local Reviews 5
Dana Franks Cleaning Up Hack - Any Way to Clear GSC Cache in Bulk Websites, Software, and Security 2
J Fake Google Reviews How To Report The Most Effective Way? Spam on Google 1
S Searches dropped way down for new listing Local Search 0
P Business ranks 4th in organic search but 13th in GMB, way behind rubbish competitors. Google My Business & Google Maps 6
Tim Colling Category spam - Best way to get them changed? NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 6
MonicaH SAB moving from primary target location to non-target location - best way to handle GMB? Moving or Name Changes 4
sixthcitysarah Any way to escalate GMB issues (pending verified listing, adding owners, etc.)??? Help & Support for Google Local 6
G What's the best way for my business to handle a change of address? Local Search 8
V Is There A Way To Avoid Google Confirmation Text/Calls? Local Search 5