More threads by SeoSaur

SeoSaur

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to add social media - Facebook, Instagram etc to a Google Business Profile? Got a client that would like things to be linked but I don't know how to get Google to make the connection. Any guidance would be much appreciated!

I put a link to my company’s Facebook page on my business website recently, and less than a week later my Facebook reviews showed up on my Google business profile.

You can't link it or point it to Google yourself. When Google detects and binds the social profiles associated with the GMP listing.
The best option is to make the same consistent name and the same NAP data.

You can't link it or point it to Google yourself. When Google detects and binds the social profiles associated with the GMP listing.
The best option is to make the same consistent name and the same NAP data.

I had consistent NAP on my GMB profile, website, and Facebook page for 10 years. Nothing.

Less than a week after I put a link to my Facebook page on my website it was linked in my GMB, showing my Facebook reviews under “Reviews from the web”.

Does Google EVER do it if it's not in English? We have a lot of Small-business clients and I've NEVER seen it happen. Oh, Google (sometimes) shows the review, but the actual accounts? Nope.

Case in point, our own agency profile in English:
1653399943205.png

vs French:
1653400022529.png

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom