More threads by keyserholiday

keyserholiday

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
I have been running several tests to determine if Geotagging photos can boost map pack rankings. I have repeatedly tried every tactic and found that nothing worked. Google stripes out the data once you upload the image to your GBP.

If you know me or follow me on Twitter. You know that I hate Google posts. It is the worst product that Google has released. It doesn't help that Google removed the ability to see views and clicks.

I have run a few tests where I geotagged images I used for Google posts, and guess what? Instant overnight rankings. Even though Google removes the Google post after 6 months. The rankings never diminish. If you are going to create a Google post, make sure that you Geotag the photo before uploading the image.

Here is my case study.

GoogleMaps_house-cleaning_09142022_02132023.gif

Jason, this is really interesting. Thanks for sharing this.

Once again, another reason I stay off facebook, twitter and everything else on April 1st. Worse when it comes up in a forum days later :( Various movies announced which would be amazing, and then find out it's a joke.

Once again, another reason I stay off facebook, twitter and everything else on April 1st. Worse when it comes up in a forum days later :( Various movies announced which would be amazing, and then find out it's a joke.

Be glad you missed my Twitter feed on Saturday. I had some real doozies besides this one.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom