More threads by onebox220722

onebox220722

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have an organization account containing 272 locations verified 37 location and I need to upload around 600 location more >>>>>

The first problem is I can not upload all 600 locations and an error message is "You’ve exceeded the limit for the amount of locations you can upload to Google My Business in a single day. Try again later."

The second problem: I am not yet authorized for bulk verification and I want to know why it is delayed

So, help me in bulk verification and to upload the rest locations

History of the account :

I made mistakes at the beginning of opening the account these mistakes as the following :

1- I added store code in the name of the location.
2- I added duty times manual for some locations.
3- I edited some locations manually.
4- I added more than 40 locations manually.

So these reasons I think that may delay bulk verification and i can not verify all locations manually
So any hope for these locations to be bulk verified? and help me how

Regards

You'll need to work directly with Google to get bulk verified. They don't just authorize everyone though so you have to go through their application process.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom