More threads by valentinb13

Reaction score
We maintain the primary listing for a real estate agency — they would like to get all (or most) of their agent's GBPs live...there are about 20 agents. Can this be accomplished via bulk upload?

Couple things:
  • is this a good idea? to both create all those listings and try to create them via bulk upload
  • what address should be used? I read something from @Colan Nielsen saying they should use their home address or hide it (as a SAB) but not sure how you do that with the bulk upload CSV

Last edited:
Hey @valentinb13 In order to do a bulk upload they can't be SAB's so the residential set up wouldn't work. I would advise against creating all the agent listings at the same address as the agency for the reasons mentioned in the article. If there is now way around it, I would make sure that the agent listings just have the agent name, and link to the specific agent website or page within the agency website.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom