More threads by Eric Rohrback

Eric Rohrback

Solutions
Reaction score
How do you typically do your campaign planning for clients? Do you break it down into months or quarters? Do you have a spreadsheet/doc template you work off of or are you working off of the back of a napkin?

How do you plan for success for clients & how has it worked so far (good or bad)?

Trying to see how others organize their ideas and if my spreadsheets are over-complicated :)

I used to use spreadsheets but lately I've been using Teamwork. For some projects, clients have access but most often they do not. It allows me to plan what I'm working on and look back at what I accomplished.

I used to use spreadsheets but lately I've been using Teamwork. For some projects, clients have access but most often they do not. It allows me to plan what I'm working on and look back at what I accomplished.
This is nice...I actually use Anydesk with my clients which is almost the same thing as Teamwork or Teamviewer

We're using Teamwork as well, but ideally only want to use that as the final version to give everyone their "marching orders" for the project. Didn't know if there was a better way to structure the planning phase.

Well, the could be better ways, I will just have to find out anyways....

I am a solo practitioner. I use Trello with the Calendar "power up" feature. I use a Master Board to track the "week of" tasks across clients (using labels for each client for quick identification on the task/card). Then, I use individual boards for each Client for long-term planning, client information, etc. I can't find the exact video I watched but search in Pinterest "trello for business" and loads of good ideas pop up.

How long have you been using Master Board? My friend actually told me about the Master Board sometimes ago...I don't know if it's really cool...

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom