More threads by Claire S

Claire S

Solutions
Reaction score
I manage a dozen Bing Places listings for a client (they all have different website links, so they're single locations, not a chain), and I want to bulk upload edits to the profiles, but I don't see a way to do that other than to add them as new businesses. I worry if I do that, I will just create a dozen new businesses in the account instead of editing the existing ones.

Specifically, I want to edit the categories, because in the normal editor, it won't let me add categories from more than one segment - if I try to do so, it forces me to select a segment and deletes all the other category selections!

Any ideas on how to get around this?

According to this LSF thread, if you try to bulk upload edits to multiple listings, it SHOULD pull in the existing listing instead of creating duplicates. Are you able to download the business information for all the listings at once? If so, I would assume you can import that same sheet with your edits and it would work fine.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom