More threads by Will_GMBEverywhere

This is very useful, thank you for sharing. One question though, when I do a basic GMB audit it says the listing is not claimed, even though it is. Why is that?

Also, I don't get the review audit - I see a separate "Review Audit" button, but when I click on it - it directs me to the page where I can view all the latest reviews and that is it?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi William,

Very cool tool. Kudos! However, I am not able to see the Audit this GMB button. Also, I am seeing two buttons. Basic Audit and Review Audit. After clicking on review audit, it takes me to the reviews of the business. I am not able to see the reviews chart.
Can I have the name of the business so I can check out?

Was this business a hotel or a resort or travel related business? WE have this issue with extension and such business, since we try to get their reviews, it goes to Google's travel page (Google Travel ). We have not been able to scrape reviews from there yet. We might add it in future though. Sorry for that. This issue is limited though to such businesses.

Wow. Very cool.

Curious as to why you didn't post a direct link to it? Would that be against the board rules or something? Or is it better for people to be Googling the name? ;-)

Wow. Very cool.

Curious as to why you didn't post a direct link to it? Would that be against the board rules or something? Or is it better for people to be Googling the name? ;-)
I think it might be again the forum rules over here, not sure though. Love the community here so didn't want to get banned or something :)

This is very useful, thank you for sharing. One question though, when I do a basic GMB audit it says the listing is not claimed, even though it is. Why is that?

Also, I don't get the review audit - I see a separate "Review Audit" button, but when I click on it - it directs me to the page where I can view all the latest reviews and that is it?

Thank you!

Thank you!
Can you send us the link to the business where you are having this issue.

When it comes to review audit, it does not work on travel related businesses. The reason is that Google maintains these reviews on their travel site (limk: Google Travel ) rather than on Google like on other business. This could be the reason.

If it is ok, let me know the names of these businesses so I can check and confirm.

Can you check this once more. We made an update just now which fixes some of the language related issues and also adds a ton of new features. Let me know if it works?

In scenarios like this, if it arises you could always click on 'Delen' and go to the business link to see the result. It should also work ok.

Also, if the issue persist, can I know the language and related region where this bug arised in. I can try to replicate it and see.

Sorry for the inconvenience you are facing here.
Thanks for the feedback and the update William. It works properly now.
Very handy tool!

Can you send us the link to the business where you are having this issue.

When it comes to review audit, it does not work on travel related businesses. The reason is that Google maintains these reviews on their travel site (limk: Google Travel ) rather than on Google like on other business. This could be the reason.

If it is ok, let me know the names of these businesses so I can check and confirm.
Hi William,

It affected any business that I checked, but none of them are in the travel sector.

I looked up these:

Thank you!

Hi William,

It affected any business that I checked, but none of them are in the travel sector.

I looked up these:

Thank you!
Hi Erica, sorry for these issues. Can I know which language and region(country) is set on Google?

I checked the link and the reviews seemed to be working fine for me(with US English) . The issue could be the language setting which is affecting some users. We have been having some issues with the languages most of which we have fixed, this is something that could have seeped through.

Let us know the details and we will be happy to go through it :) Sorry for the inconvenience, we will be happy to look at it as soon as possible.

One more question, are you using any javascript blocking extension on the browser?

Thank you!
Hi @Erika1986 , was just curious about this issue with listing showing as unclaimed even though it is claimed. Is this issue persisting? If you can let me know the business name(or link) I can have a look at it.

Wanted to reach out to the wonderful community here for feedback. We got great feedback from the initial category launch, so wanted to come back again for more feedback.

Now, 'GMB Everywhere' has new feature(launched yesterday) that allows you to analyze reviews and other details directly on google maps. See short demo below.

GMBAuditWorking-4x-SmallerSize2.gif

If you have 'GMB Everywhere' extension installed, this new feature should automatically show up. Other wise you can download the extension from the chrome extension store.

Once the extension is installed, you should get a button called 'Audit this GMB'. On clicking it automatically captures the reviews and other details from the maps locally and displays it as a report.

At present the new audit button should :
- Review over time graph.
- Review analysis details.
- Creates google review link
- Get place id and kg id.
- Get knowledge panel link.
- Some additional details.

Would love to hear the communities feedback about this new addition.
Such a handy tool. Thank you for sharing

@WilliamA - great tool, thank you! I've been running it for 24 hours now and I love the simplicity and convenience! One question, however, is it not possible to run the audits on locations you own? When I try and do it it says "GMB Everywhere is processing. Stay on this tab to continue processing." but never resolves. Anything I am missing?

@WilliamA - great tool, thank you! I've been running it for 24 hours now and I love the simplicity and convenience! One question, however, is it not possible to run the audits on locations you own? When I try and do it it says "GMB Everywhere is processing. Stay on this tab to continue processing." but never resolves. Anything I am missing?
Thank you. Glad you liked it.

Can I know the name of the business (url maybe) and the language you have set as default on your system? I can try to replicate.

It should work on any business, other man maybe travel.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let me know.

Hi @WilliamA - thanks for the quick response. The two GMB's I am looking to do review audits on are: Wedgwood Insurance Limited - Google Search and Four Winds Design - Google Search
I was not able to replicate this. Results I got are Result 1 and Result 2 . I tested with English. Can I suggest retrying with these in mind.

- When the extension is scrapping reviews, you need to stay on that page. This is because in Chrome browser, javascript thread gives priority to active window. So, if you change active tab it will pause.
- Was the internet speed too low when you tried. Sometimes that can affect it.
- Did you try with English language itself. We have seen some issues with the way Google Map represents some languages.

Let me know if the issue still persist. We would love to get to the bottom of it.

Sorry again for the inconvenience you are facing.

Hi @WilliamA - again, thanks for the quick response. As mentioned in my original post, does it matter that these two GMB's are my own listings? Does ownership affect the audit?

Hi @WilliamA - again, thanks for the quick response. As mentioned in my original post, does it matter that these two GMB's are my own listings? Does ownership affect the audit?
Not really it should not affect. The development was done in an agnostic way.

Can I ask, when you logout of google account and still audit for this business, are you getting this error? It will be very interesting if it is only for your accounts.

Let me know if it is working when you logout.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom