More threads by coppaz

coppaz

Reaction score
I used a citation submission service about a year ago on one of my websites and I can't remember who I used. I also don't know what website citations are out there for my company. I have recently had to move my website over to a different URL and I need to update my citations. How do I go about updating all of these citations? Obiously I have upated the major ones, Google, Bing, Yelp, but all of the other ones I still need to update. Thank you!

@coppaz - If you want to do it manually and you want to be thorough, the N.A.P. Hunter extension for Chrome is a great way to find your citations. (N.A.P Hunter! - Chrome Web Store)

If you want to do it manually but want to be practical about it, search for your business name and update only the citations that appear on the first two or three pages of the SERPs. These are the more "significant" listings. (You might also want to repeat that search using just your phone number and then again using name+phone.)

If you want to outsource the job, I'm sure WhiteSpark will do a good job of it.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU Webinar

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom