More threads by Jon Cahen

Jon Cahen

Reaction score
I had all my GMB Managed clients disappear from my agency account. GMB says that it must have been us that transferred or deleted the clients. However, the clients appear when I log into the owner account with my manager/agency account as a user. The clients still appear on local searches.
Has anyone encountered this before?
Thanks!

I have not but if you want to post it on the GMB forum, I can escalate it for you.

We'd need to see some screenshots & the email the account you're referring to is using.

It seems that the "owner" who left our agency finally had their gmail acct deleted and the ownership was transferred, thus deleting the agency management... we re-uploaded the entire list and seem to be fine. Scary moment.

@Jon Cahen, to help educate me in order to prevent something like this happening with our account... what role did that user have in relation to your agency account? Was he/she the "Primary owner" of the "Organization," or something else?

Yes, I believe she was the primary owner of the "Organization" folder, not the actual client property.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom