More threads by WilliamGMBE

WilliamGMBE

Solutions
Reaction score
Have any of you tried AI generated images for your GMB? Either for profile, post, products or anything else?

If you use, how did you go about doing it? Do you regularly do it?

AI image models has improved a lot in the last year, so was wondering if anyone uses it here?

I would maybe use AI to help generate nice graphics for offer posts or product images. I would not use AI to generate other types of images for the photo section though, I find that section is best for real world images of your business, especially ones uploaded by real customers.

@ElizabethRule @Adam Di Frisco

Just wanted to follow up to your answers. What are the main reasons for not using it more? Just wanted to get your personal opinion. Is it?

- Quality is not good enough?
- The risk of any penalizing from Google to AI photos in future?
- Price?
- The work is too much to train model and create custom images?
- Risk of people assuming AI images are real, and can get offended if they find out it is not?
- Any other reasons?

Some of the AI models does a good job of creating really realistic images by training on indivitual photos. Some examples are AI Headshot services like this: Professional Headshot Examples | HeadshotPro. So was wondering why it is not more popular in the GMB side?

Just exploring some product ideas on our side, so was wondering how people already use these tools.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom