More threads by CarrieHill

CarrieHill

Administrator
Local Search Expert
LocalU Member
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Google is sending out emails that warn you that your "Unpublished Business Profiles will be deleted in 30 days." Don't panic - these listings that you may have created but never published. Most of the time, you'll notice that the email came to a different Gmail address than the one that "owns" your verified listing - we've all started creating a listing only to figure out we're logged into the wrong account.

image.png

If for whatever reason you want to KEEP these listings -you'll need to take steps to get them published & verified. Generally, they're accidents or mistakes - and them disappearing will actually clean things up.

The wording on these emails has caused a few to panic - but there's no need.
More at the GMB Forums: Why "In 30 days, the unpublished Business Profile for...." - Google My Business Help

Last edited:
Hi!

We have an agency dashboard with several unpublished listings that we are actively working with customers to get verified. Do we know if this is all unpublished or simply unpublished and inactive?

Hi!

We have an agency dashboard with several unpublished listings that we are actively working with customers to get verified. Do we know if this is all unpublished or simply unpublished and inactive?
Hi Chjolly,
I believe these are only dormant, not even pending, unpublished listings - but I will see if I can get confirmation on that.

Carrie

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom