More threads by Rik Delta

Reaction score
Just wanted to share this with the group. I came across a new tool called Postamatic that handles posting to multiple sites with no fuss, no muss. It works via Google Sheets and allows for real time posting or via once a day scheduling. It also handles posting Google Events. I have not tested the Q&A or Reviews functionality but for GMB posts it does the job quite nicely. It's free and works :) I have not done this yet but....since it works off of rows in Google Sheets I intend to use it for some automation via Zapier - add a post to FB or vice-versa and get twice the posting done with the same amount of work.

See Tools | Two Octobers for more infoThumbs up for Noah and the team that created this! 👍

Edited: replaced email address with link to page @djbaxter

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there,
I was looking for such kind of GBP posting automation tool for publishing tools by automation. I have researched a lot about your POSTAMATIC GMB extension for Google sheets. But, let me know that is it works with Google workspace users or anyone who have a Gmail account can get access and can be used by it.
Waiting for the answer. Thanks.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom