More threads by danielwallace

danielwallace

Reaction score
Hey everyone! New to the forum.

So I am currently struggling to verify all 30+ of our physical locations for my company.

These locations were previously set up as service area listings - but I am now changing them to address listings and this has caused quite a few headaches.

My question today is - why are my listings stuck in pending after I receive the code form the postcard and verify them? Some have been stuck pending for a week or more. Any advice on how to troubleshoot this? Would just biting the bullet and paying for a citation service like Yext make sense here?

screenshot-business.google.com-2019.07.01-09-50-50.png

Ya'll are great thank you! Looks like getting in touch with support helped, almost all are verified now and I was able to move pretty quickly on the rest, so they must have made some changes to my account on their end.

I spoke with GMB Support again this morning about accounts being stuck in PENDING mode - they are saying it is a "known technical glitch" but they have no "timeframe for a fix". :(

Susan, I had the exact same response from my call to GMB support 2 weeks ago. That it was a 'glitch' on their end and that they'd be following up with me via email. I have heard nothing and the listing is still 'pending review.'

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom