More threads by bryanrainey

bryanrainey

Reaction score
Hey all - I recently joined (today) and hate to ask for help before my membership is even 3-hours old :( But, I'm at a loss as to what to do here.

My client has a GMB profile that was post-card verified on 10/17 and yet 1-month later is still in "pending" status. I've submitted several support tickets without any replies or assistance. Any phone number I call simply sends you back to the support form online.

GMB Maps URL: eMaids of Delaware

Any help, advice, or direction is greatly appreciated.

Bryan

Solution
Open a thread at support.google.com/business/ and let me know the URL. Include all business details, including a dashboard URL and proofs. Also, your last case ID and I can escalate this to Google.
Open a thread at support.google.com/business/ and let me know the URL. Include all business details, including a dashboard URL and proofs. Also, your last case ID and I can escalate this to Google.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom