Reaction score
Tomorrow marks 1 year since THE Local Search Forum went Live. I can't believe how fast it's gone by!! :eek:

Wanted to congratulate you on providing one of the BEST Resources available for all of us.

Your passion for Local Search and Helping Others is unmatched and much appreciated!

So take the day off, or better yet, do something you love doing (which means you'll probably be here in the forums tomorrow) :D

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Oh Scott, you literally brought tears to my eyes. That was so sweet I can't even believe it. Your kind words are so much appreciated!

I think the 18th was pre-launch, so next Tues the 23rd is what I'm calling our Bday cuz that was official launch day I believe.

And I have a little surprise that day too. I planned to do something big, a contest or something but I'm so swamped I just can't pull everything off. So just one little surprise. :)

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
CraigJMount Happy Birthday Joy Hawkins!! Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 7
willeachrank I am happy to be new here Introduce Yourself - We're Friendly 2
Tim Colling Happy New Year's Eve! Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 7
Linda Buquet Happy 4th of July Independence Day Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 0
djbaxter Happy Canada Day 2018! Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 4
Linda Buquet Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from the Local Search Forum Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 13
Linda Buquet Happy Thanksgiving from the Local Search Forum Team Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 2
Garrett Sussman 4 Major Barriers Preventing Your Happy Customers From Writing Positive Online Reviews Local Reviews 0
Linda Buquet Happy New Year to All from the Local Search Forum Team Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 2
Linda Buquet Peace on Earth, Good Will to Everyone! Happy Holidays from the Local Search Forum Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 7
Linda Buquet Happy Thanksgiving from the Local Search Forum Team Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 3
Linda Buquet Happy Halloween from the Local Search Forum Team Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 7
Linda Buquet Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from the Local Search Forum Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 16
Linda Buquet Happy Thanksgiving from the Local Search Forum Team Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 5
djbaxter Happy 4th of July, 2015! Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 1
djbaxter Happy Canada Day 2015 to all our Canadian Members! Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 3
Linda Buquet Happy Birthday to my Right Hand Man - Colan Nielsen Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 9
Linda Buquet ▶ HAPPY - Monday! Watch what he does to her throat! ;-) Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 1
jvaquino Happy New Year! Time to write down another new year resolution! Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 2
Linda Buquet Happy New Year to All from the Local Search Forum Team Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 1
Linda Buquet Peace on Earth, Good Will to Everyone! Happy Holidays from the Local Search Forum Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 14
Linda Buquet Happy Thanksgiving from the Local Search Forum Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 8
Linda Buquet ▶ HAPPY - Monday! Guaranteed to kick your week off right! Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 0
Linda Buquet "Local" Independence Day - Happy 4th of July! What are you Doing? Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 6
Linda Buquet Happy Father's Day Local Search Dads! Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 3
Dustybones Happy Friday for those of you that have a nice 9-5 cush job! Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 1
Linda Buquet Happy Mother's Day Local Search Moms! Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 2
Linda Buquet Happy New Year Local Search Community! Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 1
Linda Buquet Happy Holidays from the Local Search Forum Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 4
Linda Buquet Happy Thanksgiving from the Local Search Forum Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 4
Linda Buquet Happy Birthday Local Search Forum - We are ONE! Come See What's New Local Search 17
Linda Buquet "Local" Independence Day - Happy 4th of July Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 4
djbaxter Happy Memorial Day Weekend, Locallers! Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 2
Linda Buquet Happy Mother's Day to all the Local Search Moms Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 4
J Happy April Fool's Day from Google Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 4
Linda Buquet Happy #CMAD to Google Community Managers Jade and Abby! Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Linda Buquet Happy New Year from the Local Search Community Team Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 0
Linda Buquet Happy Holidays from the Local Search Community Team Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 0
MiriamEllis Happy Holidays To All Members! Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 3
JanetJanowiak So happy to have found you! Introduce Yourself - We're Friendly 7
Linda Buquet Get a FREE Month of Google AdWords Express Ads - Happy Holidays Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Linda Buquet The Attitude of Gratitude - Happy THANKSgiving Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 2
Linda Buquet Happy October - It's 95 in SoCal! Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 6
Linda Buquet Breaking: Linda gets Suspended by Google Google My Business & Google Maps 10
djbaxter DAVID - GDPR (LINDA - not an emergency - when you have time) Admin Stuff 11
Scott Rawlins Linda Buquet - The Search Community Honors You Local Search 6
djbaxter LINDA - vBModern newsletter installed and basic options set Admin Stuff 69
Linda Buquet [MODS] Ignore Moderated Posts - Linda experimenting Mod Squad 0
djbaxter LINDA: Featured threads? Admin Stuff 7
djbaxter Linda: Twitter sharing problem? Admin Stuff 2