More threads by Hernan

Hernan

Reaction score
Un placer saludar a esta comunidad de conocimientos.

Utilizo traductor de idiomas, solo entiendo español.

Tengo 2 preguntas

1. tomando en cuenta que muchas personas cuando encuentran un negocio en google map no llegan a la web, hacen una llamada telefónica, yo uso el sitio web google my business como mi página de inicio, lo haces bien o prefieres agregar wordpress?

2. Desde mi mapa busco el mapa de mi negocio que esta dentro del mapa de google, crea un circulo de 5 km con citas

Lo hice con la intención de aparecer en el pack de 3 para cualquiera que busque un negocio como el mío en esa radio, ¿esto funciona? Lo dejé público en Internet, ¿cómo verifico que este movimiento está realmente activo?

Sorry, @Hernan, but this forum is English only. Please make sure you post in English in future. Additionally, you tried to include an image at the end of your post but it is not a valid image format so it wouldn't display.

Google translation follows:

A pleasure to greet this community of knowledge. I use a language translator, I only understand Spanish.

I have 2 questions:

1. taking into account that many people when they find a business on google map do not reach the web, they make a phone call, I use the google my business website as my home page, do you do it right or do you prefer to add wordpress?

2. From my map I look for the map of my business that is within the google map, create a 5 km circle with appointments I did it with the intention of appearing in the pack of 3 for anyone looking for a business like mine on that radio, does this work? I made it public on the Internet, how do I verify that this movement is really active?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom