More threads by recurpost

recurpost

Solutions
Reaction score
A client wants us to build a tool to notify them when their posts get rejected (their images may have too much text or they show too much skin etc.)

I was wondering if you good folks know how long it takes Google to reject a post. For instance, if they reject it within an hour then we can simply look at posts shared within the last hour and fetch their status. However, if you have seen your posts being rejected after a day or so as well then we need to think of something better.

Thank you for your help in advance.

I've never timed it to the minute but I believe it happens pretty fast - like within 5 minutes. That being said, sometimes Google will just go reject a ton of posts at once that are older. I've seen years worth of posts get rejected all at once.

I've never timed it to the minute but I believe it happens pretty fast - like within 5 minutes. That being said, sometimes Google will just go reject a ton of posts at once that are older. I've seen years worth of posts get rejected all at once.

Thank you, that helps.

Yup in my experience the rejection process is very quick. We've also seen examples when doing a bulk post for multi-locations that only a portion of the Posts get rejected and others go live.

Thanks. We can handle the case where the posts get rejected right away. It’s the case where they reject it at a later time that we need to proactively check. I guess checking for posts made between 15 to 45 minutes ago will work.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom