More threads by PaulSteinbrueck

Solutions
Reaction score
Yesterday Google announced a new "Questions and Answers" feature for Google My Business:

https://smallbusiness.googleblog.com/2017/08/answer-customer-questions-on-google.html

I posted a question from a different account than the one that "owns" my local listing to test it out. That worked fine. But when I'm logged into the GMB account manager as the owner, I don't see anything about Questions and Answers there.

Anyone know if there's a way to manage Questions and Answers from the "back end?"

The only way you get notifications is through the Google Maps app and you have to be signed into the same Google account that you use to manage the listing in GMB.

Thanks Joy. So right now there's no way to add FAQs or respond to questions posted by customers from the back end, right? You've got to do it through the app or mobile device like a customer would?

Correct

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom