Nick.SEOSpark

Reaction score
Hey All,

As part of Places Scout software, which I'm sure most of you know about, there is a "Find Local Clients" module, and it's seriously powerful!

Watch this comprehensive video of Mark Kabana explaining it:

[video=youtube;k2Hqobz7K5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2Hqobz7K5c[/video]

I personally don't do much prospecting (or any for that matter) at all. I do a lot of networking to get business and I also get business through referalls.

But, I really do see the power in Places Scout for prospecting, and it's something I'm planning to do for targeting some specific industries in my city. So, this module is exciting to me!

Check out - 22 Minutes into the video: Looking at the results on the map "side by side" - How cool is that? :cool:

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Awesome post Nick. Thanks for pointing this out!

I'm with you and never prospected, but for anyone that missed it here's a thread about how I basically used networking and authority building to build my business when I was doing optimization for Dentists. http://localsearchforum.catalystema...ur-local-search-consulting-business-list.html

Thanks again Nick. I always want to talk more about business-building...
but I'm always too f'ing busy fighting all the f'ing bugs! ;)

In case anyone does not 'get' me using the f word, here's a post you might have missed.
http://localsearchforum.catalystema...cal-search-engine-optimization-tips-nsfw.html :D

But anyway, back to prospecting anyone else have any good tips?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H Local SEO Prospecting tools for Digital Sales Reps Local Search 6
Garrett Sussman How to Develop a Relationship With Your Local Chamber of Commerce for Client Prospecting Local Reviews 2
Eric Rohrback How well do prospects understand what you do? Consultant's Corner 3
Garrett Sussman 3 Strategies For Prospecting Online Review Management Clients Local Reviews 2
L New prospect with multiple location duplicate fake GMB listings Google Duplicates & Merges 1
latin_sydney New prospect with multiple location duplicate fake GMB listings Google Duplicates & Merges 1
Garrett Sussman Look to Industry Specific Review Sites for Hyper Qualified Prospects Local Reviews 2
G Best B2B Prospecting Lists? Consultant's Corner 0
G What software was used for this prospecting tool? Consultant's Corner 1
Garrett Sussman 4 Steps for Pitching Online Review Management Prospects Local Reviews 0
Garrett Sussman How Sales Teams Can Use Online Reviews to Convert Prospects Local Reviews 0
Linda Buquet Explaining Your Local SEO Service to Prospects That Dont Have a Clue about SEO Consultant's Corner 5
Chris Ratchford SEO/Site Audits - do you charge prospective clients? Consultant's Corner 12
Linda Buquet Prospecting for New Local SEO Clients with LinkedIn Consultant's Corner 0
Linda Buquet Best Local SEO Prospecting Methods Consultant's Corner 9
sergiuliano What is the best way to do Advanced Local SEO Prospecting ? Local Search 5
Garrett Sussman Insights for Consultants: Getting Started With Local SEO with Phil Rozek of Local Visibility System Local Reviews 21
H I swear, GMB phone reps are gaming their automated feedback system Google My Business & Google Maps 10
JoshuaMackens ExpressUpdate Claim System Half Broken Citations 27
Tim Colling Cloud-based accounting systems for small seo firms Consultant's Corner 1
Dustybones Understanding the Google + Review Filter: Local Visibility System Google My Business & Google Maps 2
P Local Search -- the new Pay-to-Play eco-system Local Search 8
Linda Buquet 7 Ways to Kill Your Google Local Rankings - Local Visibility System Local Search 5
Linda Buquet Google Places Bulk Upload System Errors and the Solution Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Eric Rohrback Is Zagat Rating System on the Way out? Google My Business & Google Maps 14
Travis Van Slooten Google Maps Cash System Forces Your Site Onto Google's First Page! Local Search 12