More threads by Niki

Niki

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,

I am having issues adding my agency account as a "Manager" to Google business profiles. I am familiar with the process as I have done this for many other business profiles.

I am able to get the 'Business Group' number/code recognised when adding it to the invite part in the 'People and access' section.

It shows as invitation is pending, however, I never receive the invite on my agency account.

(I cannot ask to be added to the business from my end since still at verification stage and not on Google yet)

Anyone has come across this issue please? I've tried with two different ones and same result.

Thanks,
Nicholas

P.S. the issue is not there if inviting a normal (non-agency) gmail account without the business group number/code

Just to clear the basic, I assume you're not looking at your emails and are actually checking the "Manage invitations" section?

Both.

I have nothing in the invitation section and I have not received an email either.

Wait, is your problem only when being added as manager, not as owner? It's rather baffling I have to say. Have you reached out to Google Support?

I have not tried adding as owner since I only add my agency account as a manager to business profiles.

I have not gone to Google Support yet as I thought it might have been a common issue and not just me.

Not looking forward to explaining this to them...

It is, also have all your existing invitations gone missing?

Please open a thread on the community, show a screenshot of a profile where you added a group ID as a manager and do not see an invitation.

Then PM me the thread please.

It is, also have all your existing invitations gone missing?

Please open a thread on the community, show a screenshot of a profile where you added a group ID as a manager and do not see an invitation.

Then PM me the thread please.

I wouldn't know as I didn't have any invitations pending, but the list is completely empty yes. So it is not showing any past accepted ones.

I will create a thread in the community as you suggested and pm you

Thanks!

Hi! I noticed several posts about this, so definetly there's something going on. I escalated it with Google, in case there was a bug. I'll let you know if they respond.

Xavier

Anyone with issues, please make a thread in the community with an example profile ID and your org ID, them pm me the community thread

Hi Problem solved in Europe ;-)
The management invitations are displayed again, and once accepted, the profile has been assigned to a group

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom