Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score

If you are a frequent reader, you know I LOVE Greg's "Tuesday Tip Video Clips". They are a regular feature here at the forum. This one is lots of fun, as always, but with some new info and quick actionable tips!

Greg says it's for car dealers. But don't worry. He lied. It's for everyone! :p

<a href="http://www.autorevo.com/blog/automotive-seo-webinar">Automotive SEO Webinar for FIADA</a>

ast week, I presented a webinar on Automotive SEO for the Florida Independent Auto Dealers Association. As always, we wanted to share the presentation with everyone, so we created a recording to post here on the blog.

This video clip clocks in right at 36 minutes, so if you don?t have the time to watch now, you should just save the link and come back later. You?ll need to have a note pad handy, it?s chock-full of awesome tips on how to get your dealership to show up higher on local searches.

Too fun and too good!

Thanks Greg!

What do you think???
<meta property="og:type" content="article"><meta property="og:title" content=""><meta property="og:description" content="">
<meta property="og:image" content="">

seoWest

Reaction score
Hey Greg,

I am looking forward to watching your presentation as soon as I have a chance.

I would assume some of the tips would also be applicable to an automotive repair shop as well - correct?

Thanks!

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
I would assume some of the tips would also be applicable to an automotive repair shop as well - correct?

The language/examples are geared to his market - auto dealers.

The tips inside apply to EVERYONE! :)

mborgelt

Reaction score
We find that one of the more challenging parts of our job is getting our clients to understand what we do and how we do things for them without getting too technical. I'm definitely going to start using some of the elements of this to make our work easier to parse for our clients. Thanks for sharing, Linda!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Linda Buquet Reviews & Reputation Management ▶ Martin Shervington & Jon Hall from Grade.us Local Reviews 0
Linda Buquet How to Get Revenge on those Nasty Google Robocallers ▶ Hilarious Video Google My Business & Google Maps 5
Linda Buquet Local Search Pros do a Ho-Ho-Holiday ▶ Dance Music Video Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 5
Linda Buquet ▶ Awesome Google My Business 101 Videos from Google Google Local 101 0
Linda Buquet ▶ The Six Degrees of Local SEO - Kevin Bacon Style: Video by Greg Gifford Local Search 0
Linda Buquet For More Local Traffic Hit Play ▶ Video Marketing Mini Roundup Marketing 1
Linda Buquet ▶ Video: End-to-End Citation Discovery & Management by Darren Shaw @ LocalU Citations 0
Linda Buquet ▶ HOT for LOCAL Videos! 10 Easy Tools for Creating Gifs and Videos Marketing 0
L ▶ Multi-Location Local SEO - Powerhouse Webinar Recording Multi-Location Issues 3
Linda Buquet ▶ Multi-Location Local SEO - Powerhouse Webinar Recording Multi-Location Issues 3
Linda Buquet ▶ Best Review Sites 2015 - Video Interview with Phil Rozek via Martin Shervington Local Reviews 0
Linda Buquet ▶ Google I/O Keynote Video & Any Updates that affect Local Search Google My Business & Google Maps 2
Linda Buquet ▶ Facebook Cements its Place in Local - BIA/Kelsey Local Media Watch Video Local Search 4
Linda Buquet ▶ VIDEO: Google Local Hangout: Problems, Tips & Tricks with the Google TCs Google My Business & Google Maps 4
Linda Buquet ▶ KEYWORDS: New Internet Trivia TV Game Show - For Local Search Nerds :-) Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 0
Linda Buquet ▶ Dynamic Video Marketing Resources for Local Businesses Marketing 0
Linda Buquet ▶ Google's Massive Effort to Help 30,000 Cities Put Local Businesses On the Map Google My Business & Google Maps 6
Linda Buquet ▶ How To Check Citations With Moz Local - Tuesday Video Tip from Greg Gifford Citations 4
Linda Buquet ▶ Google Video: Mobile Site Basics for SMBs - Google Mobile Testing Tools Mobile & Social 0
L ▶ Content, Clicks, & Conversion: Online Marketing Pros tell their secrets - Video Local Content 0
Linda Buquet ▶ Content, Clicks, & Conversion: Online Marketing Pros tell their secrets - Video Local Content 0
L ▶ VIDEO: HOW to Hide Address on your Google+ Local Page (Plus Why) Service Area Businesses 5
Linda Buquet ▶ VIDEO: HOW to Hide Address on your Google+ Local Page (Plus Why) Service Area Businesses 5
Linda Buquet ▶ HAPPY - Monday! Watch what he does to her throat! ;-) Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 1
Linda Buquet ▶ GEO Citations: Map Listings with Full Citations - Some With Do Follow Links Citations 12
Linda Buquet ▶ HAPPY - Monday! Guaranteed to kick your week off right! Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 0
Linda Buquet ▶ Top 5 Local Ad Stats of the Week for Dentists Local Search 3
djbaxter What We Learned From A “Google Only” Marketing Approach Local Search 1
M This location has been suspended due to quality issues. Learn more Contact Us Messages 1
G Cleaning Up Spam Listings, Anything I Can Learn in the Process? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
Ellen Tutorial for Learning Google My Business API? Google My Business & Google Maps 6
D Multilanguage Learning Chat bot with multi-level logic Recycle Bin 0
Linda Buquet Important Lessons Learned: If you HAD to Start Over WHAT would you do Differently? Consultant's Corner 15
JoyHawkins Want to Learn More about Google Maps/Google My Business? Read This! Google My Business & Google Maps 19
djbaxter The WordPress Security Learning Center from Wordfence Websites, Software, and Security 3
Upstager Couple Questions - Best Ways to Learn Local SEO? Google Local 101 3
Dustybones Learning From The Manual Action Penalty Placed On Thumbtack Organic SEO 5
Linda Buquet Learn Google Local & Local SEO From the Best @ Moz Google Local 101 2
Margaret Ornsby Google deep learning and the local algo Google My Business & Google Maps 4
Dustybones Understanding Google's future of Deep Learning: Whiteboard Friday Local Search 0
Linda Buquet 10 Things I Learned About Local SEO In 2014 - Andrew Shotland Local Search 0
Linda Buquet Google Recounts GMB Mistakes and 5 Lessons Google Learned About Selling to SMBs Consultant's Corner 1
Linda Buquet 3 Local SEO Secrets Learned Over Time - Radical Mustache Local Search 3
Colan Nielsen Best Resources To Learn About Google Analytics? Local Search 8
Linda Buquet 50 Local SEO Lessons Phil Learned from 50 Local SEO Clients Local Search 1
M Google Local Services Ads - Lack of Leads Paid Search and Local Service Ads 9
rustybrick Google Local ranking update? Google Algorithm Discussions 6
Matt Chauhan Serious Problem With A Dentist's Local Rankings. NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 1
S Local Services Ads - Fake Reviews Local Reviews 1
chrism Local Competitor Keyword Stuffing/Similar Words In GMB Spam on Google 2