More threads by hajnasiewicz

hajnasiewicz

GMB Product Expert
LocalU Member
Reaction score
Hi, I noticed today that one of our Linked accounts is no longer linked across our GMB accounts. Is this a known issue? Has anyone else noticed the same? AND now I see when I try to add the email address I get a message indicated that the user has already been invited. So now I wonder if this is something on the users end? Accounts were linked to the email address previously, and recently.

Last edited:
Hi @hajnasiewicz are you referring to listing managers being removed? There are some bugs related to adding listing managers that I am aware of.

Hi @hajnasiewicz are you referring to listing managers being removed? There are some bugs related to adding listing managers that I am aware of.
YES! We have an agency that does some ads for us. Today their email address is no longer showing in linked accounts. And there role would be Manager.

@hajnasiewicz as of today Google let me know that the bug component has been fixed. Can you confirm if you are still experiencing the issue?

Hi Carolyn, I can file a bug report with Google if you can send me the details. Feel free to DM me.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom