More threads by NickB-Tampa

NickB-Tampa

Reaction score
One of our clients has an address with two facilities (an urgent care unit and an orthopedic clinic). There are multiple doctors who practice at this location and so we created practitioner listings at the address for each doctor (We already have verified listings for the facilities). We just received two of their verification codes. Upon entering them, each listing was immediately suspended. We have reviewed the guidelines and did not see anything we were in violation of. The building has signage for both the Urgent Care center and the regular office, but not for each individual doctor. Could this be why they are suspending the practitioner listings when we enter their codes?
We have submitted a form to Google but they have yet to reach back out to us.

Here is the URL for the location in Maps: 403 Grand Ave

@NickB-Tampa, did you verify the practitioners' GMB pages in the same Google account the practice's GMB pages were created in?

(I once ran into a similar problem, which seemed to be caused by the fact that I accidentally created a couple of pages in an account other than the one we used for the practice.)

This "can" be normal. It is usually a manual action taken to ensure quality. You should hear back on the reinstatement request in 2-7 days at this time. What format did you use for the practitioner's business name?

This "can" be normal. It is usually a manual action taken to ensure quality. You should hear back on the reinstatement request in 2-7 days at this time. What format did you use for the practitioner's business name?
The first one was "Barry Finkelstein DPM, FACFAOM" and the other was "Aditya Patel, MD"

Update:
We have received and entered the verification codes for the same and other doctors' listings at other locations they practice at and have had the same issue. Immediately upon the verification code getting accepted, we get a notice that the listing has been suspended, meaning it isn't a specific issue with the Englewood location. I also made sure I verified the listings from the same account they were created by. Still waiting on a response from Google Support.

Received a response from G Support. Sent them a reinstatement request from the listing that was initially suspended, providing the dashboard URLs for each suspended listing. They are all now verified and no further action is necessary on our part.

I'm having this issue as well. I'm trying to set up attorney practitioner listings for a law firm. I submitted it for review four days ago, but haven't heard back beyond their auto-reply.

I heard back from Google: "Your Business Profile appears to be functioning correctly. However, it appears that you have not yet completed the verification process."

Not true, and there is no option to restart the verification process. Aargh!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom