More threads by jordianis

Reaction score
Hi, I have a client US based expanding to Mexico Location, he asked if he needs a new site to do local search on or should he just make a brand new site to do local search on, His thinking is adding a spanish version on his site and appear for local search terms using only one site (english site) but with a spanish section,

thanks I would love everyones input on this, would it effect local search results, could the site get penalized or its fine as longest its 2 different locations in different countries.

thnks

Hi jordianis
in my opinion it would be best to Get your self a .mx domain name, because unless you have a very stong domain you will find it hard to out rank a Country domain with a .com
I would still suggest to have a spanish and english version avalible to users in mexico I would Also ensure that you have webmaster tools set up correctly to tell them that the new domain is for mexico

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom