More threads by eshad

eshad

Reaction score
Hi there,

Is anybody else noticing that logos are being removed from GMB profiles?
I have 15 GMB profiles in my account and over the last week all have been removed.

When I go into images within each accounts dashboard the logos are still visible. I have removed and re uploaded to the listings but still it doesn't display.
On the home page of each listing it also states the listing is not complete and that a logo needs to be added.

Be interested to hear if anybody else is having this issue.

Edward

Hi Edward,

Yes 15 of our clients have the same issue. I have also seen insight data not available for the past few days, wondering if anyone else has had this issue?

Just an FYI, my logos went missing too but are back today. But now all my other photos say “no views” despite previously having 1000s... So you might want check that too. I guess eventually that’ll get corrected as well. Oh dear :)

My listing's logo is there but on the home page of GMB it keeps displaying the message "add a logo to your listing" -- it also says my listing is only 85% complete -- which I know is not true.

My listing's logo is there but on the home page of GMB it keeps displaying the message "add a logo to your listing" -- it also says my listing is only 85% complete -- which I know is not true.
Same situation for a large % of our auto dealer customers. Were you able to find a fix? thank you!

Same situation for a large % of our auto dealer customers. Were you able to find a fix? thank you!
I re-uploaded our logo but it still gives the message.

Capture.PNG

Joining you here to share that the majority of our accommodation businesses have the logo issue as well - although it is added in GMB photos to the dedicated section, it is not being detected even after reupload and the percentage falls to 65%.
The logos are not visible on the live listing for months now, also resets of imagery assets have been an issue during the past few months.
Google are on to something for sure!

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom